Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Happy New Year

This blog has languished for many years. All but forgotten for a couple of reasons. Life has happened. Lots and lots of happenings. So let's see if we can take this off the shelf and try again.
Last July, I bought a Dungeons and Dragons module, The Dragon of Icespire Peak. Then I found a few people interested in getting together for a game. It went pretty well. We played the module out, and really enjoyed it. Now I'm working out of a couple different books, to see what people enjoy playing. Of course, Covid isn't cutting us any slack, but we'll see how this goes. The main thing is that I've finally got something worth blogging about again.

No comments:

AI -- Making Reading Less Interesting

The more content I read these days, the more of this odd syntax shows up. A word or two, just odd or out of place will tell you that the c...