Friday, July 19, 2019

Jordan's Croft Is Back


Yes, I'm back with more commentary from my tiny farm in Kentucky.

After a couple of years of radio silence, I've revived this blog, even without my URL, because there are somethings I can't stay silent about, and Twitter just doesn't cut it for me.

I'm watching The Old Bull and his Evil Turtle, now that we are on the cusp of the 2020 election, I'm digging in my heels. This might cost me readers on my favorite international writer's platform. I certainly hope not, because they've been good to me. I'll apologize to them in advance.

This also means I'm going to need to deal with the Trolls who hit this blog on a regular basis and stole clips of my work to post on Facebook.

Regardless, I'm not going to allow the Old Bull spread his manure unchallenged from #FlyOverAmerica. It's time to get out the pen and use it like a sword.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...