Thursday, June 23, 2011

Knock Knock - Mother Clucker

Pick Your Battles is an utterly hillarious blog that I wouldn't believe except for the pictures.

It just goes to show that no man is a match for the twisted female sense of humor. NO MAN.

Because when Man pisses off his Woman strange things tend to happen. Like she brings home a sheet metal sculpture of a chicken - well a rooster. And we all know what the other name for rooster is.

The um - chicken/rooster jokes going through my head have kept me in gales of giggles since I first saw this.

If ever a story deserved to go viral - this is the one.

Just keep in mind that this started over towels. Now it's totally out of control.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...