Thursday, August 13, 2009

Myspace vs Facebook vs Blogspot

I'm on both Myspace and Facebook, just to get the old 'web-presence' started, in case I sell a book one day.

BTW - yes, I'm sweating every minute until I hear from the editors. I'm also considering my options in case "Let's Do Lunch" should crash and burn. There is always "Swallow the Moon" to fall back on.

So far, I'm liking Myspace better as a place to hang out. Though Facebook's wall is a fun place to check on others - I haven't been able to blog there. It's more like a twitter page.

Find me here: http://www.myspace.com/katjordan-ky

From now on I'll be posting 'Croft' news there, with the rest of my writing commentary here. (Including the updates on Authonomy.com - I'm wondering if it has been sold to Amazon?)

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...