Monday, July 18, 2016

Busted Wing - Update


Here's a photo of my messed up hand. The pins are out, the stitches are out. The finger and joint are swollen still.

They gave me a cute little harness to exercise the finger. They say I can get most of the range of motion back.

The problem is there is something weird happening with the palm of my hand. The tendons of the fingers are drawing. It's scary.

So I worked on the fourth book of Horsewomen of the Zombie Apocalypse - The Healer for a couple hours today. Gave the hand a bit of a workout.

I'm not going to The Arts on Bridge Street this year. I'm just not up for it.

No comments:

AI -- Making Reading Less Interesting

The more content I read these days, the more of this odd syntax shows up. A word or two, just odd or out of place will tell you that the c...