Sunday, October 20, 2013

Woolgathering

Been watching the political situation in The Land of the Lost - aka Washington D.C. It's enough to make a sane woman run in circles screaming 'the sky is falling' although I know for a fact the sky is fine.

Congress is FUBARed.

The President has given up his power so often they actually thought he'd give in this time. We'll see who wins in the long run.

On a personal front - the farm is about ready for winter. There's hay in the loft, and the pasture grass is thick and high. The hens are growing feathers, and there's a goose egg in a duck nest.

I'm making hats for friends and family. I guess I'm going to be ready for Christmas early this year.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...