Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Impressive Bravado" - Horse Mystery

Allow me to introduce Dr. Katie McCarty - fresh out of Ohio State University School of Veterinary Medicine. She has her first 'real' practice as part of "White Horse Haven Clinic."

Dr. Katie McCarty DVM, is called in to assess the 'mutilation' of a horse. She finds a crazy woman who calls herself a 'Horse Whisperer' running a barn full of teen-aged girls and young stallions. This is a recipe for disaster - luckily Dr. McCarty's there when it strikes.

I don't know why I haven't announced the release of this short story. I just noticed that many of the little links and fussy little things I did to promote the others has simply not been done for this.

Click here for 'Impressive Bravado' on Smashwords

Click here for 'Impressive Bravado' on Kindle.

Click here for 'Impressive Bravado' on Barnes and Nobel.

No comments:

AI -- Making Reading Less Interesting

The more content I read these days, the more of this odd syntax shows up. A word or two, just odd or out of place will tell you that the c...