Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tinkering With Posts

I took a look at my blog today, noticed that E-Book Pricing was a hot topic.

But you know what? There wasn't a label for it, nor were any of the posts linked.

My apologies!

There are 30 tweets of the first pricing post - I suspect that I've missed out on a hell of a lot of other tweets because I didn't get the posts linked.

Now they are all linked together, properly.

I've been neglecting this site - well the organization of this site - in my quest to market my novels. I feel this simple change will benefit my readers. I will keep tinkering until I get this right.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...