Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cool New Widgets - Sales Rank and Badge

I've added two new widgets to this site.

The first is the Kindle Sales Rank widget. It will show the ranking of "Let's Do Lunch" for the Kindle. Eventually, I think I can compare the sales of "Let's Do Lunch" and "Swallow the Moon" when it comes out this spring.

Since I just added the widget, it will show zero sales. However, should the book start selling, the sales rank will be recorded. Now, if I can just figure out the right marketing technique to get the ball rolling.

The second is a badge for Barnes & Noble. If only the sales reports for B&N's Pubit worked - I would have good news to share. Alas, the glitch goes on.

As far as I know, the sales for B&N and Kindle are tied at - 1 sale each.

1 comment:

K. A. Jordan said...

B&N sales are starting to show.

So far we are B&N=3, Amazon=2, and smashwords=1. It can only come up from here.

AI -- Making Reading Less Interesting

The more content I read these days, the more of this odd syntax shows up. A word or two, just odd or out of place will tell you that the c...