Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Nibble for Lunch

It is official - "Let's Do Lunch" has gotten it's first response, and - drum roll - from a small publisher, not from an agent.

That's right, after all the flames have died - it is a publisher, not an agent who has responded with that all important "send the first 3 chapters."

Credit for this goes out to - Brenna Lyons who was the first person to tell me that I was wasting my time looking for an agent, when an independent publisher was the way to go.

Thank you Brenna!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the publisher interest! I'll be eager to hear how things go. I'll be back to check out more of your site, but must call it a night for now.

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...