Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He Broke my Fraking Foot!

With my apologies to Battlestar Galactica for stealing the 'cuss' word. But I'm in pain!

Ned the idiot, my 16 hand 2 inch thoroughbred gelding stomped on my right foot tonight and smashed my foot and broke my little toe.

I just started a new job now I'm laid up!

I had to call a girlfriend to take me to the ER. I had to call my hubby home from a conference. Call my new boss at home. Call my parents and my sister for help with the horses this week. (Most likely the next six weeks.)

I forgot to pick up crutches and I'm terrified that I'll puke up the pain meds.

I can't walk and I work on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator.

Murphy's Law strikes again.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...