Saturday, February 21, 2009

ABNA Update

Well, this is day two of having my preview posted on Createspace.com preview board. The preview board allows 1000 views before the work is retired. I think it would take a couple of years to get that many.

I have 5 ratings and 29 views. Overall, "Lunch" rates 4 stars.

I believe that every person who has reviewed my work has a review from me. I've gotten some very nice feedback. Not sure if I should post it here because of copy-write laws, I think Createspace owns the content of the boards.

There are some interesting people on the ABNA boards. But there is a vast number of people posting. It's hard to tell who knows their stuff and who doesn't.

I shall continue to monitor and report back.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...